No Diet              KILL Your Abdominal Fat               The Diet Solution Program             Mediterranean diet meal plans


Watch This Video To Discover One Of The Most Effective Solution To Lose Weight!

Discovering The Truth About Losing Weight

A bit of history. Yours truly, many years ago, was trapped in a body that was too big, that lacked energy, and that was addicted to carbs. Seriously addicted. I feel that in describing this person, that she is someone other than myself, given how different my life is since breaking those shackles of food addiction. I only mention this so that you know how much I can relate with anyone who feels stuck in a body that is the wrong size, shape, weight, appearance, and that does not feel good. 'Nuf said.

The following is something I have witnessed among so many people, many of whom became my clients. When offered a solution and support to shed those unwanted pounds, you might freak out and not even know it.

If you are like I was and when I felt so buried under the countless times I tried and failed, then you might be able to relate to this. Your mind says, "Hell no! That won't work." You might say you have a dream, a burning desire, to become the size and shape you have always wanted, but when someone extends a hand to lead you on to the path of peace, health, and joy in your body, you will find everything wrong with whatever strategy is being offered to you.

Like how I used to be, you may just have barricaded yourself behind a combination of fear, self-doubt, and layers of resistance. So, you fail before you start! (Most people don't fail because they don't start things. They fail because they don't finish what they start. Remember this when you set out to be healthier.)

My recommendation to you is to ask yourself if this is what is going on. Are you living under a blanket that protects you and prevents you from having what you want? Can you peak out just a little bit and be willing to become that person you long to be? I know this is not a competition. But if I can do it, anybody can do it.

Last week a gentleman told me that "he knows it all" regarding losing weight. I imagine what that must feel like given how unhappy he is with his size and shape.

"Knowing and not doing is not knowing."

Leo Bascalia

I have faith in you. I hope this helps. I pray that you will give yourself the gift of a body that supports you beautifully. It is not everything to be healthy and happy in your body. But it changes everything. Take a baby step today, and one tomorrow. They will add up. Keep the faith as you uncover the body you were always meant to have.

As a health coach, Rosie Bank counsels her clients to feel better, look better, have more energy, lose weight, and have more peace and control regarding their health. As a practicing therapist for over 36 years, Rosie empowers her clients to live more successfully in their bodies. For free reports and a newsletter entitled Healthy News You Can Use, please visit http://www.rosiebank.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rosie_Bank

No comments :

Post a Comment