No Diet              KILL Your Abdominal Fat               The Diet Solution Program             Mediterranean diet meal plans


Watch This Video To Discover One Of The Most Effective Solution To Lose Weight!

16 Thoughts In 16 Days That Will Help You Lose 5 Pounds!

Do you believe that your mind and your thoughts have a big impact on your weight and attitude? I am a huge believer that where your mind goes...your body follows. So to help you lose 5 pounds in 3 weeks, here are thoughts you can schedule for yourself to think over the next 16 days.

They WILL help you get THINNER!

Thoughts:

1. I don't have to eat it just because its on my plate.

2. BIG PORTIONS - BIG PEOPLE Small portions - small people.

3. What have I learned about my eating style today?

4. I can DO this just ONE more day.

5. What is the best alternative I can come up with, right now?

6. I will NOT let chocolate determine my self-esteem.

7. My husband is 6'1" and I am 5'3" - WHY do I think I could or should eat what he eats?

8. Buffets are intended for you to have choices, not to eat the whole thing!

9. If I eat this S L O W, I will really T A S T E it....and enjoy it for what it is - and NOT need more.

10. You can eat whatever you want at tonight's party - as long as you have exercised the right to do so!

11. I know I can do this - if I really WANT to.

12. What can I do today to make me feel good about myself?

13. This is just 1 day out of my 365 day year - I can cope with it. Tomorrow will be easier.

14. If I don't take care of my weight and health - there are a lot of doctor's and others who will gladly take my money to do it for me.

15. I never tell myself I am quitting - I only say: " I'm taking a break, or vacation day today. It stops me from thinking it is all over. I acknowledge it is just a temporary break. Then I do not have to feel guilty over it.

16. When I get to my goal weight - I am treating myself to a spa! and pretend I am "Oprah for a day" (: She is only the richest woman in America (at least as of this writing) Won't you feel rich when you are at your goal weight and feeling your best?

Use these 16 thoughts to propel you forward on your lose 5 pounds in 3 weeks quest. These words will help you tremendously to get there. Even if you are a "doubting Thomas" give it a try...just for the heck of it! What have you got to lose?

If you are ready to learn more 5 minute fixes that help you deal with life situations (and how you think about them) that affect your behavior and its relationship to your health, I invite you to Download your Special Report on "Sugar Solutions That Work" by visiting Crush Sugar Cravings. You will gain insight on how not to turn to sugar to solve your problems.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Gretchen_Jack

No comments :

Post a Comment