No Diet              KILL Your Abdominal Fat               The Diet Solution Program             Mediterranean diet meal plans


Watch This Video To Discover One Of The Most Effective Solution To Lose Weight!

How To Lose 15 Pounds In A Month!

how can i lose 15 pounds in a month
How can i lose 15 pounds in a month?


No matter what you do, do not go on a starving diets, they just simply don't go. Here I will tell you about a diet I did and it helped me lose 15 pound in a month, which was much needed for my Europe trip. You know how Europeans are skinny. But I also did some research before I went on this diet.

You see, in order for us to lose weight, we need to speed up our metabolism. That is exactly why starving diets do not work. They slow down your metabolism and when you do go back on the regular eating plan, you will gain the weight quickly and probably a few extra pounds.

So as I said before, in order to lose 15 pounds in a month you have to have a diet plan that is going to tell you exactly what kind of food you need to eat. Some of the foods that are great are broccoli because they are loaded with fiber. As well as other vegetables such as zucchini, green vegetables such as garden salad. Also the popular fruits are apples, strawberries, and many others.

You know how everyone always say, we have to exercise. The main reason for that is that the metabolism speeds up from exercise as well. If you can combine healthy eating and exercise, you should shed that extra weight quickly.

So when I did my research I came across Calorie Shifting Diet Plan. It is a diet that does exactly what it says, shifts calories around so you eat 4 meals a day, but burn and it the only reason it worked, because I was eating those calories that were helping me speed up my metabolism. You can actually lose 15 pounds in a month and few extra pound.

But when you do lose your 15 pounds in a month, there is a good chance you will not gain it back because you never slowed down your metabolism. Of course unless you start over eating.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ivonna_Boss

No comments :

Post a Comment